Indian Railways is the 4th largest railway network in the world with more than 20000 passengers travel daily in the trains. So for the daily traveler, they need to find where their Train is to discover that they have two options first, to go to the railway station and ask the inquiry office about the Train and the second option is that to find the train status online and then where is my Train app comes handy.
Let’s look at some great functions and features of this app,
Where is my Train App
1. The primary purpose of this app is to displays live train status and up-to-date schedules – You can track every running Train Status from home with 90% accuracy.
2. To check the PNR status by just adding your PNR No. – You can easily check your PNR status from the app.
3. Check the Seats Availability for the reservation. – Now no need to go to other apps for checking the availability of the seats you can easily check it form Where is my train app.
- No internet needed – The app can function offline without needing the Internet or GPS.
- Cool Features – This app also comes with destination alarms and a speedometer which helps you to know about the stoppage station and the speed of the Train.
- Spotting Train Accurately – The main feature of this app to find the Train accurately, and you can share the current train location with your friends & family via the share feature.
- Coach Layout and Platform numbers – Get information on coach position and seat/berth layout before you board the Train. It also shows platform numbers for boarding and intermediate stations wherever available.
- Battery and Data usage – The app is very efficient in battery and data use as key features like finding train locations and schedules can work offline without the Internet or GPS. The app-size is relatively small despite having a lot of information offline, but still, you need the internet for excellent results.
- Platforms – where is my Train app available in Both platforms like play store and App-store. Both Android and IOS users can use the same features in the app.
- Users Interface – The user interface of the app is so good and smooth. It is easy to use and looks quite good too.
- It is not the official Indian railway’s apps like NTES or UTS App. So you cannot trust this app 100%.
- You cannot get information about canceled and Diverted Trains.
- Where is my Train app also not helps you in the reservation and all it can only tell you the seat availability in the Train but for the booking you have to download other apps like IRCTC.
- Although it runs on offline mood, still you need to use your data to save trains, routes, etc. for offline mood.
Where is my Train is one of the highest-rated travel apps in India and this is for some reason, and it is the highest-rated app travel app. the critical features of this app make them stand apart from all other status tracking apps. Although it contains some drawbacks as we discussed earlier still it is the go-to app for the daily train travelers.