WhatsApp is an extremely popular messaging app, but it’s not always the best choice for your day-to-day conversations. With so many unique features, you may want to explore other options that will work better with how you use your iPhone or iPad. This post will offer a few tips on finding a backup service for WhatsApp messages and data on iOS devices.
WhatsApp has been a popular messaging app for years, and it’s easy to see why. It offers great features like sending text messages as well as images and videos, voice chats, photo sharing, group chat up to 256 people at once, stickers, location sharing, and more. But what happens if you lose your WhatsApp data? This is a question that many users have asked themselves before – how do I backup my WhatsApp messages In iOS?
In this article, we will show you the best ways to backup your WhatsApp messages so that they never get lost!
What Are the Best Ways to Back Up My WhatsApp Messages?
Create a second WhatsApp account and use that one as your personal backup. Save all of your conversations from the chat app by screenshotting or taking pictures with another device, then save them on external storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc. ?
No thats not the best way to back up your whatsapp data in your iOS device. we will use a free tool iFunbox which help you nackup your whatsapp data in few simple steps.
Also if you want to save your time you can check out our posy ” Best Time Tracking App ”
How to Back Up WhatsApp Messages using iFunbox –
- Completely delete messages in case you want to start fresh! (Although this could lead to losing important data.) You will need software like iFunbox that allows you access into iOS system files so be sure not to check “Don’t ask again” when downloading it onto your Mac computer. It is easy once you have downloaded and installed the software, plug in your iOS device to computer.
- Connect it to either a Windows or Mac machine via USB cable then click “Trust” on screen that appears when you connect with iTunes. You can now find WhatsApp files under Documents > iFunbox Files > Applications > Whatsapp folder.
- Select all of the messages by clicking Edit button from toolbar (or press Ctrl+A) use Context Menu and select Delete All Messages – this will delete everything within current selected chat history including attachments so be sure not do this if you need any of those!
- Once done simply save changes by pressing Save Changes button at bottom right hand side in, window before unplugging phone again otherwise changes won’t update until but this will delete everything within current selected chat history including attachments so be sure not do this if you need any of those!
- Now you have to make a copy of the iphone backup for your new phone. The easiest way is to do this by again using iFunbox, but now with your new phone plugged in and selected as destination device under Backup Settings tab on left panel when first open window.
- As long as you’re online while backing up it should be quick and painless
- NOTE: Apple will only allow one update from iCloud per day so if there are any other updates within 24 hours then they won’t show up until the next day! A word of caution though – once done simply save changes by pressing the Save Changes button at the bottom right-hand side in the iFUNbox window before unplugging the phone otherwise changes won’t update until you reconnect.
- This is an important step; once you’re done editing, make sure to save your changes by clicking on the Save Changes button located at the bottom right-hand side of the iFUNbox window. This will ensure that any changes made while in iFUNbox will be saved and updated when you unplug your phone from your computer. Otherwise, any edits won’t show up until after you plug it back in (and then disconnect). Once connected again with iTunes open, go under File > Devices > Restore From Backup – this should bring all content back to how it was before restoring factory settings or if anything went wrong during those steps above!
In this blog post, we’ve shown you how to back up WhatsApp messages and data in iOS. We hope that these steps will help ensure the safety of your important conversations with family and friends. If you have any questions about our suggestions or want to know more about what other backup options are available for Android users, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!